Thursday, March 31, 2011

Viewers listen up!

Proud to announce my new page that some of you have already seen. Its a collection of all of my work as of today. Now you can just simply go to Archives and see all of my stuff!

So to commemorate this moment I thought of something!

I was thinking about how can I give back to my viewers/fans, and I thought it might be pretty awesome to gift e-mail remixed versions of my old captions! Now the way im gonna do this is I will accept requests from anyone with the choice of any my old captions. This means you can choose any of my old captions from past captions which are off of Freya's Sexual Trangender, and all of the rest on here. (And yes, even the Isobelle ones too).

You just pick the caption(s) and I'll remix them by editing your name in it and if the caption contains multiple names give me the names to replace them with also (or if your fine keeping my male name in there I'll be flatted too). I'll probably have you explain more in my reply e-mail.

Besides changing the names, I cannot change any more details within the caption, this is to an extent if the caption has something you might want me to exclude or include, but no major changes, that means no changing images either, please. (Unless you provide one of your own)

Only thing is it has to be my captions only, no other captions you've found online or within my blog.
This excludes, guest caps, caption remixes, guest contributions, or Story Contests. as they are true to the captioner who made it, I cannot ask permision to have them manipulated.

For example, any of these below are not changeable.
Remixed for Tina Contribution (caps remixed for me by Isobelle)
Turned to Tina by Alexia guest cap.
Guest Cap: From Charlotte 4 Guest cap.
A Gift for Tina Contribution
Guest cap: From Charlotte 3 Guest cap/Contribution
Guest Cap: From Charlotte 2 Guest cap/Contribution
Guest Cap: From Charlotte Guest cap/Contribution
All of the Above Contribution.
Story Contest Story Contest.
Guest Cap: Tina Surrender Guest cap.

My E-mail is Tinasuccubus@gmail.com . Please do not leave your request by commenting to this post, E-mail me. If you cannot e-mail me for any reason please specify why by leaving me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tina what a wonderful idea. I want to be in all your Asian captions! Princess Mei ruling your eastern delights!

    Diddi Mao!

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure where to put this, but I actually have you as a guest star in one of my captions. http://smittysimon.blogspot.com/2011/04/isobelle-born.html

    Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...