
I felt like posting the last known captions made from Charlotte. I feel like I should post them all cause I believe that its a big tease for me to be splitting all of the captions from Charlotte like this. I don't know, maybe I'm just being kinda hostile.
These captions were actually picture challenges that I gave Charlotte to work on, I submitted a couple pictures to her and had her come up with some creative captions that I couldn't never find the words to.
The first one is something that I really like about TG captions, when its about age regression and having a new mother from my transformed male friend. The second one is about my post about the questions, I really loved this picture of this girl. And the last one, the last one is about me but it seemed better to me, to have it be about Charlotte, i don't know but I really believe that this girl is the cute girl type. Like Charlotte!
Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think about these captions! I'm really curious to hear your comments!


Knowing the immense joy , toil and work of being a woman living and giving a family would be an experience aside from what a man can know, a completion not afforded to the male of the species.
ReplyDelete