"Have you a tight Sissy pussy waiting for a hard cock to ram it and would you like to ram my ass with your hard clit?" -Anonymous
Umm.. I'm not too sure what you're really asking? I mean I was thinking that you probably wrote this quickly and didn't review your own question? Or, you're writing english as your secondary language? I mean I was going to post an update following my last response to someone's question and stating to those of you, to please look over your question before submitting it, I don't want to make it seem that its too difficult to ask me a simple question. I mean I've had this in my formspring for a while and was thinking about answering this question later but figured hey why not, I wanted something dirty! ;D
Ok, maybe I'm being a stickler, but I think I know what you mean. I do have a tight sissy pussy to ram it, and I would just love to keep it that way! I wont stay tight for too long though!! hehe!!
I think dear Tina you have one of the types that Bailey Jay talked about on her podcast. Just some guy that wants to talk dirty to you and thinks that asking that question will get them in your panties.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I just fell in love with Bailey Jay! I didn't know about her before and I did a quick google search on her and damn! she's a hot shemale!
ReplyDeletehttp://baileyjay.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/avn-promo_114.jpg
Thank you Alexia, dear, for commenting, it's always nice to hear from you!