Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tina as a Guest or Cameo Appearance

As I was reading thruough my caption comments I noticed Smitty, from Smitty's TG Caps blog, had commented on her latest posting, featuring me! This of course excited me so much I had to check out the caped story. Now of course its totally Smitty, but it had such a rich story line I was so overwhelmed with likeness. I mean I was so happy to be paired with my good friend Isobelle too! My dear daughter! ;)


<3!!

Thank you Smitty!!

ps. and don't forget to check out my previous post, much surprises in store. Have you checked out my archive page? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug. I'm glad you liked it and that you felt your character came through. It's one thing I find most exciting about capping other cappers. I love trying to fit a character around their writing style. And the clearer and more interesting the style, the better the character. So really I can't take all the credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh but you had it all thought out, you must have all the credit.

    its funny how you had me be the succubus goddess, I love the succubus idea, I have played with the idea of becoming an alpha type hybrid human woman, kinda strange but its what I'm into. Thanks again smitty, you really pulled off a good story. its crazy how you must have put it all together!

    I really liked the idea of licking the cum off of Isobelle's face, so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the "Oh my goddess" wasn't meant to be literal! But you are definitely a full fledged Suckubus. I might even have some future stories with you down the road.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...