Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Always the Bride's Maid...

This has kind of been of a truth to this, I have seen so many become brides to be and brides who have been. I had secretly envied the brides for they get to fulfill their many feminine fulfillments in life that seems so exclusive! I had, at times wished to be a sexy beautiful bride and to dress in a full floor gown. I find wedding stories very captivating. Sigh...

ps. comments questions? feel free to send me an email or simply comment!

5 comments:

  1. have to say that there is no way you should be a bridesmaid looking like that. I would have to at least come sweep you up. adorable picture and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be your bridesmaid!

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cap really hit home with me! While I have never been a bride nor a bridesmaid, I get so envious at every wedding I attend.
    http://abnormalperversions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...