
Question?
"I'm not new to cross dressing but i have never gone out as my female self. Now, I've decided that I want to give myself sexually to a man. Any advise on how to meet the right one?" -Anonymous
Hmm... regularly I have been the one to give relationship advice to people at work or school or whatever, but nothing like this. I am sure that as someone who's cross dressed before should have figured out how to look presentable inside, but outside; into the public world? Ok, we all know that as we are, we see ourselves as females but to the rest of the world and especially to America for that matter, aren't near as accepting to peoples choices and being the way you are... I have indeed have thought of myself to go out one night crossed dressed and go to my favorite (only) goth club and dance it up! I have given it a thought, but but don't think i could do that any time soon, I don't think I would be that passable, but I've seen people there before who look androgynous and some few who are crossed dressed and some who you might never know are really a guy. see the goth scene is plainly acceptable to things like this, its just about being happy being who you are. My advice would be is to first play the field, go out in public for the first time, all dressed up (at night ;) ) and until you feel up to graduating to more intimate levels, then you wouldn't feel so hesitant, or like you’re holding back on him. I don't know how you feel about having a drunk guy not telling apart of what gender you are, I say it would be even easier to have Mr. Beer-goggles fuck you. I know I wouldn't mind. But I see you want "The right one," well just scope it out for a bit, unless just try the goth club. ;D
Hope that helps! Now don't just take my word for it, ask others!
No comments:
Post a Comment