
This one I enjoyed making, its a bit personal but when I saw this picture I just had to caption it, I knew exactly what to write! I hope Isobelle will like this way more than I do! ;)
PS. Big thanks to those of you who commented on my last post and being so expressive and admitting to being those of you who enjoy captions like these!
Any questions, comments? Also send me an E-mail: tinasuccubus@gmail.com
Very hot. Loved the cap.
ReplyDeleteAww lovely Tina<3 I think Mr. photographer sounds like he'd rather be a Ms. Photographer though..do I detect a lil bit of jealousy for the new Isobelle?:P
ReplyDeleteI actually commented on your last cap but it must've messed up with the Recaptcha thing and not shown!
@Lucas, oh wow, well do you remember what you said on the last caption?? And thank you for that!!
ReplyDeleteVery Sweet.
ReplyDeleteOhh wow Tina! That was awesome! Loved it, loved it, loved it!!! <3!!!
ReplyDelete;) <3!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love it. The image of the girl lost in her own narcissistic lust is so sexy. It goes so well with this picture. Good work.
ReplyDelete