Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mei: "Oh hey Daddy!"


This cap is a little something I can call --a small dedication to Mei-Ling. I made this caption with the intension to please the many senses of Mei, so in other words its a personal caption; My favorite types of captions mixed with a little guilt for being so public about it... Although this caption may not suit you, or maybe just some of you, keep in mind its a personal caption for Mei since I've had the privilege of getting to know her better over the course of my long absence.

I fell sick recently, a virus of sorts got me, but I'm good now. I do apologize for not posting a new caption, I feel like I've failed some of you since I probably make someone's day as they come to visit my site. :)

ps. Oh thank all of you for all the lovely comments last time!!! I really appreciate it! Feel free to leave me a comment, or feedback, whatever! I REALLY want to know what you guys think! E-mail too! tinasuccubus@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm so happy to have your attention. I want to keep it like bees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with a personal cap. This is your blog site and that means that you can post whatever you want to post. if others do not like it, then that is their issue.

    Myself, I loved this caption. The pic was cute, the caption words were well writen, and all in all a fun caption after a long time.

    Hope to see your your more. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very much a sexy Mei cap. I love it hon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...