Girl of the month of September:
EMILY BOOTH
Emily Katherine Booth, also known by her stage name Emily "Bouff" Bouffante, is an English actress and television presenter, in particular fronting shows on video gaming. (Wikipedia.org)Booth is known for her roles in such cult films as Pervirella, Cradle of Fear, Evil Aliens and Inferno. She was also the host of several Channel 4 and satellite television shows, including L!VE TV's Blue Review, BITS, Mission: Paintball, Threesome, Demolition and The Big Breakfast. She has presented several television programs related to cult films, including OUTThere on five and Shock Movie Massacre on Bravo. (Wikipedia.org)
I first discovered her though the movie called Cradle of Fear, where I was first drawn to her by her beauty and sexy role. Now I never got to see the movie, just the trailers and such, but I always wanted to catch certain shows she's been on like the famous BITS. I know I've seen a couple of the shows and stuff she's been in on youtube, she's so awfully cute and sexy! This girl I love is yet another English girl I'll love to be for a month. I especially like the shots where she's all wet and in a bikini. GOD! I would love to be her!!!
Tell me what you think I'm very interested...
ps. I know I really squeezed this in, pretty reckless of me, I've been fucking up a lot! And I used to be such a perfectionist! :'(

She really is pretty. I love accents like that of Brits, or Australians, New Zelanders, Irish......*sigh* Hope you keep getting Fucked, oh wait that wasn't what you were saying was it. *giggles*
ReplyDeleteAlexia
Ohh she is very hot indeed Tina! Although I am not sure I would want to be her though. At least not at the moment anyway. Hehe. Right now I've been kinda obsessed with Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy. She is the girl I would want to be right now. I love female death metal singers. <3
ReplyDelete