
Ok this one is somewhat of a private one also, although I shouldn't be so shy enough to post about things like these since to all of you who read my blog are pretty open to these sort of things and have a great understanding to stuff like this, nevertheless, this one is another one for my BFF Charlotte!
Oh and feel free to submit any other questions you would want me to answer in a later blog, and also if you want to send me something or just want to make a request feel free also to send me an e-mail to Tinasuccubus@gmail.com. Oh and if you have anything interesting to add about your dressing up as a girl for halloween please feel free to leave me a comment about how it all went down. Im very interested!
Kisses!
I think this is wonderful. It really is something I can understand. I have been thinking about this more and more in the past weeks. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteOh Alexia, I know... This kind of stuff I believe only a few can understand.
ReplyDeleteI should make you one! :)
That was just beautiful Tina! I can really sense her yearning to be fucked again!
ReplyDeleteAh! I just had this picture for years, Way before I ever contributed anything on Freya's ST. I just saved it for one day use it for some yearning situation cap, so I decided to finally use it. I just really wanted to be wanted by someone to give me a nice fuck. I wanted to do a caption that would emulate the desire I had to be taken by a stud, like Chad! I felt so shameless to be so slutty and oh so desired. I just had to sit here and take it.
ReplyDeleteBut for now I would have to wait for "him" to come.
Haha, so dirty!
Thank you Alexia and Izzy for your support!!
You have outdone yourself. Again.
ReplyDeleteOMG.
Thank you!