GEMMA ATKINSON
Gemma Atkinson is an English actress, television personality and glamour, and lingerie model. (Wikipedia.)
I was searching and searching for the next girl of the month I would like to be, and got stumped. It wasent untill i was searching around for celebrity and celebrity-esque models and some known models also. I already had her in my stash and couldn't believe that I had forgotten about her! I love her!! I just cant ever get over her perfect body and those huge breasts that I later found out to be size 36E, stated in her wiki page; In early 2006, Atkinson underwent breast enlargement surgery, which took her bra size to a 34E. She said in an interview that she lost weight due to a fitness regime and her bust size declined and that the surgery then gave them the original shape they once had. I found that totally hot as I read that!! (34-38E is my favorite breast sizes.)
Her beauty first captured me from a Maxim magazine, or was it FHM? From there I picked up the magazine and discovered her attractive name and that she was a hot Brit! I was so obsessed with her body that I couldnt take my mind elsewere since that instance i discovered her. It was pretty memorable as you can see. lol.

So with all of that info, I hope you can relate with some girl those of you discovered at some point who you wanted to be with or wanted to be....
So this is the girl I would love to be for the month of August!! I know last minute, last day! Well I just had to do it today before it was to late and clarify myself as being very lazy and flaking on my blog.
PS. On another note, I just wanted to announce the ending of the question submission period. Its not to late now, I'm just announcing its closeness and how urgent I call those of you who have at least thought up a question so far but haven't sent me anything. So please do I don't have many questions so I will have to fill in some of my own questions, just making up questions, maybe some answers you might be interested in wanting to know. So please hurry!!! Feel free to send me any comments or anything else! my e-mail is Tinasuccubus@gmail.com .
Let me know what you think!?
I totally agree with you, Gemma Atkinson is absolutely stunning
ReplyDeleteShe is very nice Tina. Her body though! OMG! Its like totally perfect like you said. If only she had dark hair...
ReplyDeleteI loved her in Quantum Of Solace. I'd love to be her if for no other reason then people calling me Gemma. It's an awesome name.
ReplyDelete