Sunday, April 12, 2009

Your Turn

Ok I decided to do something similar to what Lady Alexia did in her blog. I want to give some of my readers some say in what kind of cap they want to do, using this picture I placed here. This one is a little different, its suppose to be me but I want somebody tell a short story or something of how I became her, so I could decide the winning story to make a caption about it. I dont have any restrictions to how I want you all to keep away from. Only one though, please no surgical change. Anything else is ok, seriously it can be that kinky and twisted. Just as long as you're telling the story of Tina.

Have fun, just write me anything on the comments, short or large. Whatever!!





Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck Sweetie. I only received one reply, but soon I will have that caption done for them. You have inspired me a bit. I wonder if I can create a Tina story. I do have some things in the queue, but I always need something in my noggin to be thinking upon. *licks your cheek* Figure that would be better than a kiss. *giggles*

    Alexia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor Alexia, I felt bad for you, I did. I was kinda thinking of writing you something. I would love to hear from you if you created a Tina story! Thank you for the lick in the cheek... *blush*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. his mom had always wanted a girl, and when his father died she realised that this was her chance. he was but 14 at the time. this is him on his 17th birthday. the change has been drastic. of course his sister (now 20) jumped at the chance to help with her moms plan. and so now here he is, 17 and tina to everyone. no one even remembers his real name, no one but him and his mom and sister, not that its ever used. and what does he have to say about everything thats happened? well he hates it of course, this isnt the usual, learned to like it, story. this is the dark kind, because tina is a normal straight guy trapped in this womans body, he had dreamed of losing his virginity with a girl he had grown up with, not as his mom made him with jeff from up the road. so there you have it, the storyu of tina, look at him there, sucked more cock since his 16th birthday that any other kid ever has, and he remembers every one, in the dark times before he sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well it seems to me that only one person had commented with a story for me. Anyway I declare you the winner mark!

    I'll have the caption written up so I could let everyone see it finalized.

    Oh still more to come, a customized guest caption and some personal ones after that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...