CHIBI
Chibi is the cute little vocalist from The Birthday Massacre. The band had some successful review over the years of their outreach to the contemporary music scene. Certain people will disagree that their music fall in the category of Goth or the "dark alternative." After listening to their music you start to like it. It may not be the common stuff that I listen too but they are pretty original to come out and do it in their own way... I got to see them last November and was pretty impressed by their talent to keep their sound the way you hear it in their albums. At first I thought Chibi was like a normal 5'8" height but when she came out she was, in reality like 5'2"! I'm estimating of course. But she was tiny!! I loved her, she was a crowd pleaser and made everyone in the audience feel like they were part of the show by making heart shapes with her hands and funny faces, she was a silly and perky girl. If you were to listen to her voice and imagine how she would act live on stage, you might be right of what you imagine what she ought to be like. Well, she acts just like she sounds like!
After that performance I developed a crush for her and searched for pictures online. A lot of times she's wearing little schoolgirl uniforms and that simply is hot and cute. I've thought about being her lately and really see myself being very comfortable in her cute little body
I hope you like her just as much as I liked her. Tell me what you think!!
Oh and please comment about someone that you would want to be for a month, Im very interested!
Feel free to e-mail me at Tinasuccubus@gmail.com if you want to ask me a question.
After that performance I developed a crush for her and searched for pictures online. A lot of times she's wearing little schoolgirl uniforms and that simply is hot and cute. I've thought about being her lately and really see myself being very comfortable in her cute little body

I hope you like her just as much as I liked her. Tell me what you think!!
Oh and please comment about someone that you would want to be for a month, Im very interested!
Feel free to e-mail me at Tinasuccubus@gmail.com if you want to ask me a question.

I've never herd of her before but I'm going to check her out. But by going by the picture I could definitly be her. Ive always wanted to be a rock star and tiny!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to be Shirley Manson from Garbage. In fact I think she's why I'm into TG. I realised I wasn't just in love with her but i wanted to be her. Speak with her accent, sing her songs, wear her cloths/ makeup have her attitude.