Monday, March 23, 2009

Girl of the Month I Would Like to be

Girl of the month of March:
MEGAN FOX








Megan Fox!! I first noticed her in the movie Transformers, and from there wasent sure who she was untill my girlfriend had a lesbian crush for her during the preview of the movie How to Lose Friends & Alienate People. After that I was obsessed with her sexy body. Nothing like all the other actresses look today She appealed to me because of her sexy but modest way. (This is rare because I choose to know nothing about pop culture and stuff like that. So even knowing her is rare...)



This is somebody I would love to slip in for a month and see how I can get myway with things... I read in a magazie that this girl is the new girl that will be added to every mans spank-bank. Well wouldn't you like to be the woman there spanking off too?? ;)



PS. Finally, a girl who isnt a musician! :P



4 comments:

  1. She is in the lead to play the Micheal Turner comicbook character of (Fathom)Aspen Mathews. She is a sexy woman. There is a movie coming soon where it appears she is topless, but in the stills on the Net you can see the pasties as she is dripping wet on a dock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new comicbook movie! Hell, I'll watch that! I tried searching for that movie were she appears topless bot no luck... i bet its pasties...

    Thank you Alexia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first saw her on "Two and a Half Men" playing Berta's too sexy, under-aged niece and driving the guys crazy cuz she was willing, but illegal. Very sexy girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first saw her in Confessions of a teenaged drama queen. At the time I had a massive crush/wanted to be Lindsay Lohan but Megan stole my attention. Though of all the current actresses I'd want to be Scarlette Johanson or maybe kat Dennings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...