Ok I have a new idea for a caption but it involves a little participation. Just a little bit. What I have in mind is to include one of my readers in one of my stories. The legend begins with how.... I had a tough break up with my ex-girlfriend Stephanie, 2 1/2 years ago, and all of the sudden she is comming back into my life and asking me to come back to her. I dont want to come back to her becuase I'm much happier now and dont need her crazy ass around me again. For some reason she is being all nice and sweet and all of that shit. I was wondering about it and with my wild imagination gone wild again, I started to make up a story in my head that someone had jumped into my ex-girlfriend's body and is doing all of this because who ever it is, wants to to seduce me into getting into bed with me and get penetrated by my big cock. Lol, pretty twisted I know. This is were the extra nameless person in the story (who happenes to be a guy in my ex's body) comes in. Since I find it so strange that all of the sudden her attitude and character turns all sweet and everything is nice. So what I'm thinking is that if a person would like to be mentioned in the cap, then thats cool. Although, I'm not sure how I would decide the person I pick to be put in the part. Hell, maybe none of you would want to be thought of being my willing ex-girlfriend who wants to get fucked by me! I might not even go through with this if I dont hear a response from anyone willing to rase their hand and be automaticaly placed in another girl's body! ;) Or better yet this sounds like it should be the other way around, don't you think? Some one else writes the story of you jumping into her skin and trying to seduce me to fuck you senceless. I like role-playing, even though I never actually tried it myself. If anyone would like to do that, please feel free to. why not have 2 captions about this same crazy situation.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Casting for the part of My Ex-Girlfriend
Ok I have a new idea for a caption but it involves a little participation. Just a little bit. What I have in mind is to include one of my readers in one of my stories. The legend begins with how.... I had a tough break up with my ex-girlfriend Stephanie, 2 1/2 years ago, and all of the sudden she is comming back into my life and asking me to come back to her. I dont want to come back to her becuase I'm much happier now and dont need her crazy ass around me again. For some reason she is being all nice and sweet and all of that shit. I was wondering about it and with my wild imagination gone wild again, I started to make up a story in my head that someone had jumped into my ex-girlfriend's body and is doing all of this because who ever it is, wants to to seduce me into getting into bed with me and get penetrated by my big cock. Lol, pretty twisted I know. This is were the extra nameless person in the story (who happenes to be a guy in my ex's body) comes in. Since I find it so strange that all of the sudden her attitude and character turns all sweet and everything is nice. So what I'm thinking is that if a person would like to be mentioned in the cap, then thats cool. Although, I'm not sure how I would decide the person I pick to be put in the part. Hell, maybe none of you would want to be thought of being my willing ex-girlfriend who wants to get fucked by me! I might not even go through with this if I dont hear a response from anyone willing to rase their hand and be automaticaly placed in another girl's body! ;) Or better yet this sounds like it should be the other way around, don't you think? Some one else writes the story of you jumping into her skin and trying to seduce me to fuck you senceless. I like role-playing, even though I never actually tried it myself. If anyone would like to do that, please feel free to. why not have 2 captions about this same crazy situation.
Labels:
Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that wiil be a great story and caption...
ReplyDeletea masterpiece is coming???
I volunteer. so long as you include some sort of bondage in with it. and of course it would have to be hard-fucking-core.
ReplyDeleteThats weird, Blogger wouldnt let me comment just a few hours ago. Well anyway, Danie I appreciate you volunteering, and the bondage part, Im afraid I dont have the images to do that, and dont really see that happening either since I wont be including scenes like that. I dont really know for sure if its going to be hardcore also. Although hardcore can be like hot sauce, it's not food if it doesnt have chile on it. I'm leaving the spot open though to even out the competition. I think it wouldnt be fair for someone who hasent gotten to my blog yet. Its only been like 72 hours since I've posted this. And I finally figured out how I would decide who gets the sexy part of becoming my ex-girlfriend! You all will find out later how. I'll keep this open 7 days more untill enough people have volunteered.
ReplyDelete-Tina
i would loeve to volunteer, I have been a fan if many sites and would like to start getting involved. I love you site and hope to hear from you
ReplyDeletei would love to volenteer for this. this sound like a work of art from the start xx
ReplyDeleteI've been a fan of these sites for awhile, I would love to give you a hand....maybe two if I get you exceited enough. :)
ReplyDeleteAlright! It seems like I'm getting some good feedback from a lot of you! (Beladona, thank you for that comment I appreciate that!) It is almost time to call it an end and that day would be on monday. Keep in mind that I'm planning on keeping your male name in the story, and your desired female name will not be mentioned since it will remain as my ex's name(Stephanie). No worries if you decide to back down...
ReplyDeleteI will decide the winner in a draw of numbers. from picking a number I'm thinking of from a scale from 1 to 10.
Good luck!
-Tina