Thursday, February 19, 2009

Girl of the Month I Would Like to be

Girl of the month of February:
ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN

Anneke was the lead singer for the group called The Gathering. She is from the Netherlands with strong fan base for her musical venture of dark melodic post metal music. The band started in late 1994 and later retired from the band in 2007, right after her depart from the band, she starting her solo project called Agua De Annique, which she is currently in. I love her voice, and for a wille I didint know I had a crush on her untill I started getting off, off her enchanting vioce. The Gathering is one of my favorite bands in the world, and I really dont know why not many people know about this amazing band. I guess I have a little Europian in me... Dont you agree with me for her looks and beauty! I would love to be her!!



You can find her music through myspace and her personal myspace profile, at these following links.
http://www.myspace.com/gatheringofficial

http://www.myspace.com/aguadeannique

http://www.myspace.com/annekevangiersbergen


ps: Next time I'll try to pick a girl who isn't a musician! :P

Please feel free to comment and tell me who you would like to be for a month. ;)

2 comments:

  1. You see her on my Blog. I want to resemble Justine Joli. As I have watched her vids and interviews some, she has a bubbly personality as well. I think she is just awesome all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I can see that Lady Alexia! I personaly dont have a girl I would like to be... I'm still searching for that girl in which I could dress my blog with pictures of her, but theres no girl Im really actually satifyed with being! XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...