
Yes, its what the title says... I'm taking an involuntary hiatus. From everything!!! From chat, from answering e-mails, and most importantly captioning!!!
My laptop is done, i have no other computers i could use to my discretion. or for my own in the very late night. I ran into the notorious blue screen of death the first time my laptop started messing up. took it to geek squad and had it back in a week, then my USB ports weren't working, so another week, then all of the sudden it gives me this weird static thing on the screen and then it goes gray. I can no longer get it to start. the shit that the geek squad associate told me that it could be the motherboard, etc........ well ok, I'm not paying more money for my rinky dinky little laptop. I should just buy a new one. but that wont be until i gather enough money to buy a good one.
So this hiatus could take 2 months, maybe even 6. I'm tapped out of money since Comic-con... :/
I'm able to have a computer at work but cannot use it to my advantage. I can still check emails, just not as frequently as i used to.
I have an iphone, so I'm able to see all the other blogs here, and can comment, but for some reason cannot write a post. I'll keep you all updated around the circut though, as you will see my friendly little comments on your caps that I like. :D
I hope I got all of what I wanted to say. Ill add comments under here answering your questions and curious thoughts. or if I feel like I left something out.
I don't got a lot of liesure with this borrowed comp! :X
until then bye! love you all!! MUAH!
*Big Hug* Hang in there Hun. *Whispers in your ear* if you have a local Big Lots store, they get netbooks and laptops in off and on. they will be about have the price of the retail store brands.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Sweetie.
Alexia
I hope we will see back soon. Lots of luck, i understand the feeling of being without a laptop.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the support! :')
ReplyDelete直播間視訊聊天室
ReplyDelete約炮視訊聊天室
賣肉視訊聊天室
老司機視訊聊天室
愛愛視訊聊天室
祼女視訊聊天室
性直播視訊聊天室
包養視訊聊天室
台灣免費影音視訊聊天室
免費視訊聊天室