God I really wish that was me... I constantly dream about being fucked like that, well I fantasize it not dream that, but that would be fucking awesome!! I often try to think about who would be fucking me like that, how I would feel about being held that way, how did I end up being the one being penetrated and how would it feel... I was going to post a new cap up but didn't feel like it, I wanted to be about me this time! ;)
I feel out of the loop on the internet, kinda feel like I waste my time being here entertaining myself so much... Today is my birthday!!! Had a good one, and a good one is when I feel comfortable doing what I want to do. I've been feeling more Tina more and more. Just like I did before when I first started this blog, now its sorta become a chore than just a thing for me. I mean its still a thing, just not a real thing for me. I love doing this and I hope to keep on going until I can't, but for now this is the thing I want to do. I don't let things complicate me so much so it is easy for me to not think about them but I am very emotional. Emotions get in the way and I feel like I'm down in the rut and don't want to deal with all the things I have to deal with. I love doing this!!! I must feel like a lunatic but I just really wanted to let that out, its a special day for me today, now sunday but still a good night...
ps. questions comments?? Feel free to also send me an E-mail too!!!
Well sounds like you had a happy birthday yesterday. Every should have a happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteIf you feel that this blog is too much, then ok. it is your blog, your posts, your feelings. You do what you want and people should be ok with it. There might be that one jerk who never comments who would be upset, but I say forget people like that.
Myself, I would like to talk to you one on one sometime. Since we had a good friend in between us. ^^
Anyway, Please just try to stay happy with whatever you choose to do with this blog. And know that what you do, I, at least, will be ok with.
Happy Birthday to you. Glad to hear it was a good one for ya. :)
ReplyDeleteTina, do whatever makes you happy. Don't feel obligated to make new posts all the time, make them when you feel you should. Know that those who love what you do will always be there, regardless of how often you update, or even what the update is. Myself, I love what you do here Tina, I love your blog, but more importantly, I love you more as a friend. So if you ever feel the need to talk or whatever, you know I'm just an email away. :)
Omg Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteVery late happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteYummy. Oddly, while I too would so be her, I can't help but notice her fabulous hair and nails. What's a girl to do.
ReplyDeleteLove n Licks,
Lori