Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Camera Phone!

I know, long wait for more! Mini Cap!


Let me know what you think? Comment or send me an e-mail! Tinasuccubus@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. awesome cap. wish it was me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there should be a like button from Facebook on this. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She'd probably be happy for his brother finding the perfect slut for himself. She'd also not have to feel guilty about going after the many guys that always ask her out because she'd be newly single.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She probably suspects anyway! Perhaps you can now both share some cock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Natalie E., her brother would be very happy but wouldn't really go so well since I came out better looking than his sister! ;)

    @Suzanne, maybe I can make her watch me get fucked and then I can force her to eat his cum.

    @Mistress Simone, I wish there was a "like" maybe changing the format of my blog I can probably add a like button.

    @Anonymous, So you really wish you were sucking off your girlfriend's brother? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Depending on the girl, she might laugh, be happy for you, or get pissed off. All other emotions would be somewhere between those.

    Nice little cap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now do I look like I just got fucked and then got down on my knees and had this picture taken? Cause my hair looks kinda messy.

    @Kevin, Why would she laugh? lol just curious?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...