Nice turn of events. We get lots of build up and I love the eavesdropping! Hope to see more.
That is one outstanding picture. The way it is a complete stream of consciousness from her pov is where you did the best job on this caption.
Ohh wow, that was amazing! I loved the whole bit about her having to see and hear all that. It was amazing Tina! I'll admit too that i got turned on just as Naoki did listening to all that going on, hehe.
Oh thank you all of you!!! Really, you are all so sweet for saying that!kisses
Nice turn of events. We get lots of build up and I love the eavesdropping! Hope to see more.
ReplyDeleteThat is one outstanding picture. The way it is a complete stream of consciousness from her pov is where you did the best job on this caption.
ReplyDeleteOhh wow, that was amazing! I loved the whole bit about her having to see and hear all that. It was amazing Tina!
ReplyDeleteI'll admit too that i got turned on just as Naoki did listening to all that going on, hehe.
Oh thank you all of you!!! Really, you are all so sweet for saying that!
ReplyDeletekisses