If its gong to be an update, let it be a good one, one where its really worth it. :D
I know its been a looooooooong time since my last post, I'm just so damn busy! school is almost done but yeah... This one is somewhat a personal one, more like a personal touch, but with some very personal characters in it. BUT! its hardcore and its been a wile since this kinda stuff on my page. Hope you like this one.I remember a saying... "Write what you know." and "Do what you think is ok."
PS. I know I missed the girl of the month thing, I just simply got to lazy to post anything, so I'll let 2 months now slide... This month I think I got one!
Questions comments?? Tinasuccubus@gmail.com
Oh Yes, this one really hit the spot. "Write what you know" indeed. Loved it.
ReplyDeleteOhh fuck Tina, that was so so so so hot! And you know I would so love to cum all over your big titties like that. Hehe!!
ReplyDeleteIf that's what you know and think is ok, then never stop doing that. I love it girl!!
I just love this. Nice job and welcome back!
ReplyDeleteIm soo glad you all like this one, took a lot of thinking to make it presenting... Thanks again Izzy!
ReplyDelete