Monday, June 15, 2009

Resume

These set of photos Ive been wanting to do a caption story on for quite a wile...
I would like to dedicate those of you who are out of work at the moment and is still seeking a job.
I deeply know how you feel, Ive delt with the pain of not finding a job also.

This one is tittled Resume!
Hope you enjoy!!

Any questions or comments? E-mail me at Tinasuccubus@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Damn that was awesome Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Im glad to hear it from someone! :'{

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was totally awesome. Just one question. Where do I apply???

    SissyNYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've had similar fantasies. Especially back when I basically was temping and doing the stereotypical woman/secretary jobs. I didn't mind it but obviously I'd have to be a woman to make it a permanent job. Sure it wasn't the fast-track job to success of a college grad, but it would have been steady work that I enjoyed and I'd look ever so cute in a skirt and teasing cleavage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...