Sunday, May 31, 2009

Girl of the month I Would Like to be

Girl of the month of May:
EMBER















I would love to be Ember most of all. She is one of the only leading few I would love to be. Her body is just the kind of body I would want to have with those big boobs. She is from suicide girls and if you havent checked that place out, make sure to check out Ember. If you already have an account on suicide girls then look her up!! I would put more photos of her but I still havent gotten all needed to get out from my old computer notebook...

I know its a little late to post the girl of the month but I had to force to do it now, I've focused too much on having fun and playing world of warcraft that I havent been on the tg radar!

Of course, I would like to know from people out there on what girl would you want to be for a month or maybe a year!

ps. the results are in and it looks like it was almost going to be a tie!! I'm really flattered on how so many would like me as their girlfriend!! and how many others would love me to be locked up in your confined room and have me naked all day and fuck me whenever you please! I am going to use these results to make up captions. so watch out for those to come!! and if you have any ideas or have the urge to make me a caption of any of the three leads you are welcome to do so!!

XOXO
-Tina

10 comments:

  1. Been a while since I checked your site out. Glad you finally posted Ember, Way back with you first Girl of the Month she is one that I would really love to be. Still would love to be Kitty Lea or Ariel/Piper Fawn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I know, I was thinking about then when I was writing this. I'm glad to know that people really enjoy my blog even though I dont post hardly anything at all. It is nice to feel that kind of stuff from people that really touches your heart.

    I'm sorry I got a little too girly talking that way. I will revert back to my erotic thoughts and horny personality. Lol!

    XOXO
    -Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure there is a perfect cap to be put with a picture of Ember. I have tried to think of a few, but they end up being a bit too dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit too dark? I would love to see what you mean! Really!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the main idea came from her personal pictures she put up on the SG site. The ones where she is bruised from her accident. Basically its some guy who never heard the word no/been rejected so he beats the shit out of her and rapes her. She then switches bodies with him and rapes him in her body everyday and has his and her friends join in too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is dark. I like it though! I would consider making a caption about that. hmm... I wouldnt be surprised if someone else decides to make it. ;)

    Thakns for sharing!

    What would you do in her body by the way? I'm extremely curious!

    -Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Start off by taking a relaxing bath then doll up and go out on the town. Then get to know my new body in a very intimate level. After that I would go on the prowel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I would love to see a cap like that about her! I think I need to re-new my subscription in SG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go for it. I would do one, but don't have any software to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, dont worry about software. Paint is only software I used before I had photoshop! Paint is pretty primitive but it is a good and simple tool to use when just making caps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...