I will be posting monthly, women from my interest or phisical appearance that I would love to slip into for a month and admire all of the most beautiful flawless features that I wish I could tough and feel...
Well, what perfect time to start with the first month of the new year.
Girl of the month of January:
EMILIE AUTUMN
She is a very talented woman with much to love. She plays the Violin, Keyboard, and has a beautiful singing voice. Her music is very original, with a mixture of classical music and industrial metal. Her music usually falls in the catergory of goth, industrial, and electronic. I love a lot of her music. But I also have a huge crush for her! I have thought about what it would be like to be in her soft pale petite figure. She really knows how to rock a corset well. She's a huge tease and she knows it! Check her music at her official myspace page, http://www.myspace.com/emilieautumn

Please feel free to comment and tell me who you would like to be for a month. ;)

OH yeah! Now I like your site much more, because you`ve got such a good taste in music and girls! I`ve seen Emilie live on stage. She`s great, I can tell you!
ReplyDeleteAnd my answer for the Question who I want to be: "May I join you?"
Greetings with suffering!
Well I am a big fan of Ember from Suicide Girls. I would love to be her for a month perhaps longer
ReplyDeleteTo Anonymous, You've seen her in concert! Thats cool! I still havent had the chance to do so myself... Thank you for your compliment about my site. This is awesome! I'm not the only one who would like to be Emilie!!
ReplyDeleteTo Corey, This is wild... You kinda spoiled it for me, I was going to put Ember on one of the upcoming Girl I Would like to be for the future months. Did you notice I have used Ember as my blog pic? I love her too! I love her huge tits!
-Tina
Tina, Actually never noticed that till you pointed it out. Also there are a few other women I wouldn't mind being. Kitty Lea, Ariel/Piper Fawn. Those two are just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteOoooh... Kitty Lea! Now thats a babe there too! I would love to able to slip in her body also! Or maybe you could for a month and let me "inspect you" too. ;D
ReplyDeleteHer face has that look of "fuck me!" Dont you think?!
Oh yeah. I was thinking about doing a cap to an image or two of hers. Would actually be the first time I would do such a thing. If I do it, perhaps I should send it to you. And yeah if I could slip into her, I would let you do some "inspection".
ReplyDeleteI would really want to see that! If you do slip in her body though, let me know so I could do some inspection, then a rigorous test drive. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love Emily Autumn and Would love to be her. It would be amazing to be that talented and preform like her and look like her(especially in costume) but i'm not sure i'd want her demons...at least not for very long
ReplyDelete